Recent content by Alterno

  1. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions I felt that all the Kaguya's arc was a terrible arc, I don't know if I'm the only one who felt this way. But this chapter gives me hope. Now I'm waiting for Sasuke's fan to react and say how good he still is.
  2. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 688 Discussion / 689 Predictions

    Ok, I think I better stop reading this manga now. This... well, this chapter... well... it was a really bad joke. Is april's fool btw?
  3. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 685 Discussion / 686 Predictions

    If what the Second Hokage is true (and it seems to be true), the Sasuke is filled with hatred towards someone (Konoha, Naruto, or someone else). In chapter 619, titled: A clan possessed by evil, is that hatred is what in first time awakens the Sharingan and as you hatred grows, so does the...
  4. Alterno

    Discussion How strong is Minato?

    I'll stay as more objective as possible, starting with the definition of the word "strength" strength noun \ˈstreŋ(k)th, ˈstren(t)th\ : the quality or state of being physically strong : the ability to resist being moved or broken by a force I think Minato when we strictly talk about...
  5. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 627 Discussion / 628 Predictions

    Greetings, It seems that Sasukes (as character) has a weak mind. He changes position quite easily. I honestly hoped to see him becoming the next great threat (and he still could), but if things goes this way, I think wether or not Naruto vs Sasuke happens, it would lack the emotion and...
  6. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions @Hakuteiken and @marshall313 While I respect your opinions, the manga clearly states that the reason Minato sealead the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, was that no one could ever face Obito without a special set of abilities...
  7. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions (With all the respect you deserve)... That last paragraph you wrote pretty much shows that you are forgetting a few things that have happened in this manga, to no say a total lack of knowledge of story so far. Let's puts things in the right...
  8. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 615 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 615 Discussion / 616 Predictions Point of views... This chapter sucked badly (perspective from a NaruSaku fan). This chapter rocks( perspective from a NaruHina fan). Ohh well, this chapter was excellent for me. -------------------------------- Naruto was about to give...
  9. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 613 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 613 Discussion / 614 Predictions Most of you guys were always complaining that there were not meaningful deaths from the shinobi's alliance side, I hope you guys can be happy now. :D
  10. Alterno

    Discussion Can you use Chidori without using your sharingan?

    I don't know, I've never tried to use it without my sharingan. :D
  11. Alterno

    Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread

    Re: Madara/Tobi Identity & Mega Convo Thread Something that calls my attention is wether the author or Tobi who said : That boy had a Dream. Surely that Kishimoto screwed up the timeline with the stone faces, but that probably will be fixed in the next chapters and before the volume release...
  12. Alterno

    Anime Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth

    Re: Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth Episode 1 I think you meant that it won't appeal to westener due our rotten minds. :teehee
  13. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 581 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 581 Discussion / 582 Predictions I think this chapter is fantastic, there was a batlle like one we have never seen before psychological battle (mind games). Kabuto is really good manipulating people and he pretty much got Sasuke into thinking about his offer. I think Kabuto will...
  14. Alterno

    Spoiler Naruto Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Naruto 580 Spoiler Pics & Summaries Credits goes to 血影兒 @ Manyou
  15. Alterno

    Chapter Naruto 579 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 579 Discussion / 580 Predictions Orochimaru praised Kabuto as being strong as Kakashi, and we have to remember that Kakasho was always afraid of Orochimaru's strenght. At the same time we have to remember that Kabuto and Orochimaru used Tsunade's hemophobia against her.
Top