Re: Naruto 375 Predictions [Naruto]
jiraiya will most likely get his ass kicked for this chapter then come back and own. If you've noticed up until now (minus when itachi returned to konoha) jiraiya has been seen as a joke, so i'm thinking he'll start getting serious.
Re: 374 Prediction [Naruto]
honestly this whole jiraiya thing is quite boring, I was hoping that the leader would turn out to be someone from the past in Naruto. To me it seems like kish keeps pulls new tricks out of his magical hat, but hes pulling out too many at once. Whatever happened to...
Madara using Obito's body could make sense. Sure Kakashi can use mangekyou, however Oboto is missing an eye. Perhaps kakashi will have a greater purpose soon. I really hope Tobi is Obito on a psycho rant, after hearing the soul of Madara.
Re: D. Gray-Man 130 Predictions
If Lavi was going to die he would have died when using his Hi-Ban. In this chapter I predict the Earl and Cross will talk, and Cross will save everyone.
Re: Bleach 290 Predictions
You do have a point, However Noitora also says "Look at how pathetic you've become." Perhaps hinting her explusion from the espada due to the crack of her mask, similar to grimjaw when he last his arm.
Re: Bleach 290 Predictions
In my opinion, the fact that Nnoitra asked nell if the wound hurt could perhaps hint that Nnoitra fought and cracked Nell's masks. Perhaps Nnoitra has taken Nells place as the 5th espada, similar to how the shinigami fought for positions.
Re: D. Gray-Man 128 Predictions
I think this next chapter will be more about explainations than a fight. Prehaps cross will explain somethings about the noahs etc, because I can't see him and Tyki fighting for a drawn out period of time.