Recent content by Alucid

  1. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    Seriously, FMA is out, so Soul Eater should be too. I appreciate the people who go through the trouble scanning raws but I wish they could hurry up. FMA has even been translated.
  2. Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    It's kind of funny because Soul is the person visualizing the wings. Maka must have bullied him into imagining the wings like that instead of the two flares of light we first saw.
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Spoiler Discussion Thread I thought it was rather interesting how some of the new Noah have white hair like Allen. As for Allen's past encounters with the 14th, I think he was conscious throughout the experience but didn't realize that his demeanor had somehow changed. By the way...
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Spoiler Discussion Thread This does indeed look like the end, it looks like from the spoilers Allen is going to be alone with three other Noahs in a cave. I imagine he's going to be abducted and brought before the Earl. Course, they may do something like go into an arc where...
  5. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Spoiler Discussion Thread Isn't it kind of pushing it that those are wings by the way? The first instance is a shred of the 14th's reflection coming out behind Allen and the second is a spray of blood on the pillar behind him. What would be the significance of wings anyway?
  6. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't believe Allen could be the 14th's child, he could only be the child of the host of the 14th's, and there would be nothing significant there besides being Mana's nephew. But Allen can't be blood related to the 14th. That being said, Allen is...
Top