Recent content by alvagraha

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 813 Discussion/ 814 Predictions

    I believe that Sanji could escape when he throw Nami, Brook and Chopper out from Bege's body. but when he decide to stay inside that Castle means He really want to settle things down with his family. I also agree that Luffy wont hesitate to help his nakama, but unlike Robin, Sanji agree to go...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 813 Discussion/ 814 Predictions

    If I'm not mistaken, it was after Luffy beat Moria, when Kuma try to transfer luffy's pain into Zoro.. Sanji told Kuma how the Navy wont consider him as a threat at that time, and how he will caused SHs trouble the most in the future. and thanks for the greetings!
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 813 Discussion/ 814 Predictions

    Thanks for the spoiler, it seems that Sanji really shocked, at first I thought that he got amnesia about his past before he met Zeff, but from the reaction itself it looks like He remember his relation with Vinsmoke-family things and try to hide it from his crew. and I know this is my first...
Top