Recent content by Alzea

  1. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    I hope you're right. One of the reasons I enjoy FT are not really dragged fights, quite happy endings and nice characters, but right now it smells like too much bs xD Next week we'll see if my prediction was right, I honestly hope it wasn't.
  2. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    But don't you think it would be Mashima style and would follow this arc's pattern (the disappointment pattern that is)
  3. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    Well I'm still waiting for some nice action but am I the only who thought after reading next chapter's title it's going to be full of ship moments, waifus plus Erza being voice of reason or something, maybe sone Mavis voice in their minds and it will end with happy nakama power charge at Zeref...
  4. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 506 Discussion / 507 Prediction

    So in next chapter Lucy is going to stop Natsu, Juvia will take care of Gray and Wendy will heal Erza’s hands! IT’S PERFECTO! Wait for the full chapter with hate guys xD
  5. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Bruh, you've chosen the wrong manga. So the Gajevy reunion, nice. I want the Gruvia one, it's gonna be angsty af, i feel it.
  6. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 502 Chapter Discussion / 503 Predictions

    Honestly Younkou's way of posting spoilers is better than actual spoilers. So looks like Mavis did some illusion magic on Irene? Lucy x Mari going BDSM?
  7. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 501 Chapter Discussion / 502 Predictions

    I really need Gray's reaction tho, I hope there will be something :/
  8. Alzea

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Also Yonkou said this chapter is mostly Randi vs Lucy
  9. Alzea

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    http://yonkouprod.com/fairy-tail-chapter-501-spoilers/
  10. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    At this point I think we're already talking about power of love bs that's commonly used everywhere. I think it wasn't Juvia's imagination and he did kiss her goodbye when we got that panel of her in his arms from far away. Mashima included her comment for a reason I think.
  11. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    I honestly enjoyed this chapter more than I thought I would. Gray's speech about Juvia damn that was hearbreaking. All this talk about people not coming back. I just hope he lives to the point to be proven wrong. Lol. Mashima wouldn't kill Gray what am I talking about even. Juvia/Gray reunion...
  12. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    So Gray thinks Juvia is dead, it sure is gonna get interesting from now on here. I expect her to jump in in last moment when he will be close to the dark side or go berserk on Natsu, something like this since she seems to be ok enough to move and so on.
  13. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    I think it was Gray who died first, the heart was his, that started beating when Juvia started channeling magic. If she started channeling this magic she had to be alive. Either this was Gray's death or Invel just realeased spell and went aways since it was pointless because you know, they...
  14. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Oh I would love this, but chances are small, she's injured too badly I guess and there was a reason to do that like not including her in END mess. But I would love her to jump in to remind him who Natsu was. Thank you, honestly this people ;P Yeah I think it's important because that would decide...
  15. Alzea

    Chapter Fairy Tail 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Nah, I honestly like FT because he doesn't drag fights too much, but some are too fast it's true. Better this than 6+ chapters of one fight Also to sideline her because it's Gray's time to shine in Gray vs END
Top