Recent content by Amano

  1. Amano

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions if posting a spoiler in the middle of discussion which then has to be checked by someone who first of all needs to be made aware of the fact that someone posted a spoiler somewhere several pages back matches your understanding of "being more...
  2. Amano

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions I dont get it ... why do we post spoilers in the prediction thread now? ... and how is one supposed to find them if people continue their discussions below them?
  3. Amano

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions we download a manga off the internet that other people buy for us, scan for us, clean for us, upload for us and translate for us ... I can ensure you; WE dont deserve a thing
  4. Amano

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 397 Discussion / 398 Predictions This chapter really wasnt very good! I love how the author is taking some time out now to gather his thoughts. He must be sitting there thinking: "ok, so how am I gonna explain all this?" I am sure he will find a good way to do it though
  5. Amano

    Chapter 387 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 387 Predictions [Naruto] mhh yeah it seems to be the obvious thing to happen that Sasuke beats itachi up and grabs his eyes ... however, I dont think that will happen ... I think the author will drag this storyline along till the very end ... therefore I predict that Itachi will still be...
  6. Amano

    Chapter 385 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 385 Predictions [Naruto] Next chapter will probably be more on the Sasuke / Uchiha fight. I think the author will be looking to reduce the number of questions he has raised througout the manga before this second arc ends. Therefore, I assume that the Itachi / Sasuke storyline will come to...
  7. Amano

    Raruto Opening 3: I'll lend you my cousin (English Translation)

    May I use this occasion to stress once more how dumb an argument it is that we are not getting the other Raruto chapters translated because the author has given only one guy the right to put them into english and no one else?? Seriously, with all due respect to this ethical approach, I do...
  8. Amano

    Chapter 346 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 346 Predictions [Naruto] where is my post gone ??? ... I asked why the spoiler discussion thread has been closed ?
  9. Amano

    Chapter 346 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 346 Predictions [Naruto] Why has the spoiler discussion thread been closed??!
  10. Amano

    Chapter 346 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 346 Predictions [Naruto] yeah does look somehow this way ... must say I would be well annoyed if it was though .. typicall naruto storyline .. nothings finding an end, if the author really goes this way then he doesnt have to complain in interviews that he has too many subquests and...
  11. Amano

    Chapter 346 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 346 Predictions [Naruto] at least an awesome chapter again ... really hard to see what will happen next, I sincerely hope that Sasuke won but for some reason I ve the feeling that the author is gonna give us a fight between Orochimaru in Sasukes body against Naruto and a lot of "I know that...
  12. Amano

    Chapter 345 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 345 Predictions [Naruto] I think next chapter will be a bit about Oro's past and a few slides fighting .. Then we ll probably see Kabuto interfering too and then it depends really on how strong the author wants Sasuke to look .. he is either gonna fight against both and force the two of...
  13. Amano

    Chapter 344 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 344 Predictions [Naruto] I can only see 2 things happening now ... Its either Sasuke is gonna be ambushed or he will kill Orochimaru and Kabuto ... it depends on the way the author wants to go with sasuke, I expect him to be aiming for a reunion with naruto so I assume that sasuke will lose...
  14. Amano

    Chapter 343 Discussions [Naruto]

    yes please bet .. with me .. for money .. please please
  15. Amano

    Chapter 342 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 342 Predictions [Naruto] I predict the next chapter is gonna be as boring as the last 40 ...... cant do much wrong with that prediction
Top