Recent content by Amario

  1. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Thanks for the very well explained terms, my japanese isn't the best but certain compounds with no proper pronunciation from the author can always give me a headache and thought best that translators would be a great alternative to discuss this with. Both you and Utsune have given a much wider...
  2. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Sorry if I had sounded rude. I got the issue mainly with the pronouncing because "芒" can have different meanings i.e. starting "bou" but in my perspective came to "bougami", "boushin" was also another I considered. Reddo Risuto - Bougami could be one also wouldn't it? Thanks for the english...
  3. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Thanks for the response but the main translation I was looking for was in reference to the name of the titled series. レッドリスト―芒神― How would you pronounce this in japanese and english?
  4. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Hi there, I was hoping is someone could help me with the proper translation for this since it keeps giving me different pronunciations. If possible the japnese and english translation for this one. Red List is a part of it but need a proper title for it in japanese and english. レッドリスト―芒神― <...
Top