Recent content by ambition

  1. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 477 Spoilers & Discussion

    well, I am not surprised at all Baam using blue demon power as a shield, I was kind of expecting it tbh, since he used red demon as weapon using blue as a shield makes sense.
  2. Tower of God

    I think the art style is really odd, lacks details on few frames and characters, look at koon and headon seems made from paint instead. May be they just want to represent the webtoon art style and wants to remain faithful to the author style of art, SIU's art has developed over time it would...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 471 Spoilers & Discussion

    I know this is outrageous to think Baam defeating Kallavan solo or even Baam fighting against Kallavan(seems like death wish) for now. But despite that, there are few variables that end of working for Baam in order to defeat Kallavan. Evankhell and Yu Han Sung training Baam to defeat Kallavan...
  4. Discussion Rachels Change in Season 3

    When i read post here and there some people says that Rachel can use thorn?? On what basis though?? SIU post?? All he said was " Rachel can theoretically get a thorn as well, because she's an irregular as well. ". It is still debatable since the term "theoretically"makes unclear on many regard...
  5. Predictions My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship !

    Baam didn't ask about V, he asked about his father to Gustang. "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" this reply sure points to V since the implementation of "was" means the person is no more, but Zahard is still alive.
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions

    Rachel has the most bullshit ideologies in the tower. Everybody in the tower including Baam is like, I am weak need to get strong in order to climb the tower. On the other hand, Rachel is like I am weak so It's not fair for me to get a difficult test I need easy test. She also thinks that it's...
  7. Predictions My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship !

    Data Koon Edun and Gustang also know about V, Grace Mirchea Luslec once serve V, that means he is real. When Baam asked about his father, Gustang replied "He was the absolute worst person that I've ever met" that means he is implying to V here. So Baam is definitely the son of V.
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions

    Zahard sleeping?? I think he is flat out lying to tower residents and his lower henchmen. Proof of this was how he was quick to sense the disturbance in the data world and enter. He is definitely keeping an eye on the tower. In addition, the fact that the highest of his forces seem to receive...
  9. Predictions My SHOCK theory abt Baam - Arlene - Rachel relationship !

    Interesting theory I enjoyed it thanks. But why did Zahard kill his own child?? Zhhard (not data Zahard) clearly mentioned to Baam, "Son of Arlene. I can tell just from looking at your eye." [source: episode 386] Umm Rachel, I really don't have high hopes from her. She doesn't seem to have...
  10. Discussion Can Adori Zahard defeat some Irregulars ?

    A bug is a bug no matter how high they fly.
  11. Discussion King Zahard discussion

    isn't it already been mentioned that strongest FH Arie Hon fought Zahard 10 times before coming to the tower and lost 10 times thus becoming the Zahard servant. If Zahard and FH where equal Arie Hon might have won a few times too. Since Zahard won the battle before entering the tower that means...
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions

    does zahard has any weak point?? he is incredible on shinsoo manipulation as well as got freaking strong body, if baam got weak point not having a strong body( weak on close combat) he might lose his battle with zahard on split seconds. but I am not on the side "he must get EoB" thing, anything...
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions

    Who would have won the battle between Baam and Hell Joy if hell joy didn't have thryssa, obviously baam. Thryssa was never part of hell joy it was like an OP item for him. Similarly, a fair fight would have been baam vs data jahard without baam using any of those items. This items was used to...
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions

    there were lots of variables though, black march an ignition weapon was consumed, used both thorns and one was ignited, burrowed power from blue demon and Thryssa, he did crack the wound(already made by Ha Jinsung) of Kallavan when he was not defending at all. Baam used the second thorn during...
Top