Recent content by ameno

  1. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 102 Discussion/103 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 102 Spoiler Thread Though I like Ryou, I think Hayama has been above him in this match. Whatever, if not Souma I would rather it be Ryou's win. Sorry for my english.
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 91 Spoiler Thread Thank you, Eru. So mucho flattery for Hayama. It all seems indicate that he will win this Shokugeki. And just for that is that I think Ryou will win. Sorry for my english.
  3. Chapter Bleach 386 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 386 Discussion/387 Predictions Yes , just like someone said before.. Tousen has fused with his zanpakutou.. he said that Aizen has give him domething far away of bankai.. If for shikai you should have a good relation with you zanpakutou and for bankai you should to defeat you...
Top