Recent content by Amidamaru

  1. Fanart of the Month (March)

    Can we post old work ? Cause I don't think I'm gonna have time to make a new worth one. Got exams this month. x_X http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48848287/?qo=8&q=by%3Auver&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps I guess, I'll add that to "Shannaro" album, instead of General
  2. Sasuke

    Argh, sorry for late answer. Thanks everyone. :D OP_overlord -> Yes you can, don't forget to credit me for the image. ;)
  3. Sasuke

    Sasuke from the manga series Naruto. Nothing much to say about it, just Sasuke in a dark setting. I'm really happy on the final product. :D Drawn with a .3 mech pencil and colored with Photoshop 7. Hope you like it. :) http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47089847/
  4. The Shannaro! Thread

    No i don't think we will re-scanlate those. PS: Sorry for late answer xD
  5. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas & Discussion (Chapter 004 out!) No problem zindryr. School is more important. :) Good job so far with the chapters & translations.
  6. The Shannaro! Thread

    Well, for the "Jesus!" thing, i think we should see with the translators. xD It was Hisshouburaiken and Yoshitsune for that chapter, but I don't know which one put "Jesus". xD But I dont think it had any religious meaning.
  7. [pig_face] attempts Cleaning Challenge #003

    Shinwei said all that need to be said i think. =) Nice worjk, and keep up the effort ! ;)
  8. Info The Deviant Art Thread

    Re: Deviant Art Thread Mine. xD http://uver.deviantart.com I think we should update the first post with the member's deviantart.
  9. Chapter 311 Contributions

    Yup tablet. ANd thanks.
  10. Chapter 311 Contributions

    Thanks des. :)
  11. Chapter 311 Contributions

    Thanks. Ive added texture to the brush.
  12. Chapter 311 Contributions

    Lol thx ^_^ Finally i've finished it, quick thing thought. About 2 hours of work in this. For Shannaro :
  13. Chapter 311 Contributions

    Mine in work ... unfinished for now. About 15~20%. Will finish it if i have the time or will to.
  14. Question Do you want a repping system at all? What should it be like?

    Re: Do you want a repping system at all? Don't really care. xD
  15. The Shannaro! Thread

    Well well to answer you guys : Hermie -> What I find really nice at Shannaro is that all people are really nice people, so you enjoy alot more working with them. =) The latest chapter i had more fun to work with lately was 303, was really cool to have a break from those hell of a' grey pages...
Top