Recent content by amit_monsterman09

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 333 Discussion

    based on this page https://cdn.readdetectiveconan.com/file/mangap/601/10333000/10.png The rule she made was that New Order will revolt against the other quirks that means no one can use that quirk UNLESS there quirkless. Since by definition a quirkless user has no quirks to begin with and so...
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 332 Discussion

    I don't know I feel this is somewhat being badly written and now is simply bad writing. Now this new Shigaraki is super powerful if he gets S&S rule quirk as well now. Another rule S&S could make to save herself would be "Transfer my quirk to the true hero of Japan and the one capable of...
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    Deku isn't harder to find if he is moving around. In fact, deku is not hiding from AFO at all. Deku is bait, being dangled as visibly as possible for AFO followers. Also, AFO has search. He knows where deku is 24/7 regardless of what deku does. Deku literally can't run or hide from AFO. I...
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    I still don't know if Deku will go with them. I kind of hope he decides to go solo some more as him being in UA will be worse and goes exactly with AFO's plan. If Deku goes back to UA. All of AFO's villain's will do one big huge assault on the school, lots of deaths and casualties and it...
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    You do understand none of his quirks are NOT trash or garbage but amazing powerful quirks. You forgot what a hero is and what the true job of a hero is. A hero is NOT a solider that is there to kill someone. Like a police officer, firefighter or paramedic, a hero is there to disarm a...
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Discussion

    Deku may use it like a last resort to run away from his friends or classmates possibly. At least that's what I think since it has yet to be revealed.
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 320 Discussion

    After reading the chapter Deku is definitely stronger then his entire class which so far his class is proving. He is breaking out easily and they realised his will and power is even greater then before. It's even more interesting seeing how Deku hasn't fought back at all and hasn't even gone all...
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion

    Don't know how to feel about this chapter. I kind of was happy with Deku's solo run. He definitely is strong though I can see he does need emotional support. Perhaps I guess it is right that Bakugou came here, him along with the whole class and his other schoolmates they will provide the...
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 312 Discussion

    Hmm can't say clearly Deku due to the 4th danger sense quirk avoided both her bullets easily enough and now he wants to come in closer to beat the hell out of her. Though she has air walk and Deku has float which will mean both can fight in the air. Deku will be caught a bit off-guard along...
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 311 Discussion

    I love this dark justice league idea. I had the same idea and thinking as well. Overhaul wants to kill AFO and Shigaraki he won't forgive and work with someone who took his arms. As for this sniper lady I feel she is trying to attempt to recruit Deku to there side and will help each other out...
  11. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 311 Discussion

    Deku isn't alone even if he is away from All Might or any of the other heroes like Jeanist or Endeavor. He has 7 quirk users with him and 7 of those previous heroes have knowledge and the most dangerous thing in this world is knowledge. Those with knowledge can do things those without and at...
  12. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    I don't see it that way. There was lots of discussion between All Might and the other heroes and I'm sure this is the strategy they created. I feel Deku is going to train in secret in the secret location of the 4th quirk user used to be. It's also possible the story might go back to chapter 1...
  13. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    Such a long time since I posted but these are my thoughts Interesting enough we misssed lots of information we know All Might revealed the truth of OFA and AFO and a new strategy was likely born of where its possibly All Might told Deku to tell his classmates about OFA. I mean worse case...
Top