Recent content by AmyRose

  1. Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    Yeah, good thing Luffy and the boys aren't there. They would practically cheer on Killingham because you know, laser = cool. Hah, Sommers really run for his life and thought he will succeed. Guess hunter dosen't appreciate being hunted, lol. Well, honestly after seeing all panels before...
  2. Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    Girl, at this point "power scaling" is just an illusion that people argue over to ruin their and everyones fun. But you're kinda right that it's weird how they got/are about to get such huge jump without upgrading their other kinds of haki. Like Luffy had to train two years to use conqueror but...
  3. Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1195 Spoiler Discussion

    Booo, Sommers got offscreened. How sad but at least his last moments ON screen were hilariously pathetic. So, Shuri woke up and is herself but I guess she think she don't deserve forgiveness and runs away. Well, since she's not fighting it seems like her evil personality disapeared for now. I'm...
  4. Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Yeah, it also seals his fate. If Sommers really will run away from Zoro then Imu will deffinetly end him in his stead. He doesn't need cowards in his army after all. Btw, if it really will happen it will be hilarious to see. Heh, so much for being "super" Sommers. But well, even if Sommers will...
  5. One Piece Mega Convo Thread

    During my rewatch I'm beyond first part of Wano now. And honestly without waiting week after week everything escalated rather quickly. Like one moment Luffy is washed out on Wanos shore and next one he already cause trouble, saves new found friends and give Law a headache. And by the end he gets...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Question, we had quite a lot of scenic, wide shots so: Is it just me or that big ass magic circle in the sky isn't there anymore? Did it disapeared after Imu finished "aura farming" during his appearance in Elbaf? Could I miss some panels where it's still visible, or at least part of it...
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Yeeeaaah, Ju Peter kinda lost a lottery by getting whatever power he have. Like seriously, what kind of power have huge sand worm from Dune? Beside swallowing everything, I mean. But I still think he would use Gram better than Sommers, just not in whatever his hybrid form would be and DEFFINETLY...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Guess he's simply unfit to wield that sword. He's from Shepard (sorry if it's wrong, I forgot how to write this) family just like one of Gorosei, right? Gram would be probably better used by that Gorosei. He would deffinetly know how use its power to the max. Since Sommers dosen't seem to know...
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I won't miss him. If he dies one way or another I'll be able to just forget him and make space for characters I actually like. He's just trash and no matter how funny he seem (espesially in his misery) he belongs to garbage can.
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    I love that Sommers failed to notice that he REALLY is just practice dummy for Zoro. And what's even more hilarious is that only immortality keep him alive. Zoro basicaly "killed" him few times already and that STILL didn't gave Sommers idea that mayby he should start dodging just in case. Btw...
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Deffinetly, fact that Zoro used him as training dummy only add salt to the wound. But it's not like he didn't deserve it.
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Isn't that because incoming chapter is last in current volume? I heard that Oda make every last chapter of a volume shorter to fit in just one more before beggining of new volume. I'm pretty casual about One Piece knowledge so I'm not very oriented but are we about to begin (probably) last...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Well, judging from fact that Zoro cut Sommers hand and he couldn't regenerate right away I can tell that our thorny jerk is as good as dead. Aaaaand again that terrified but goofy face at the end. Yup, he know his time has come. Then mayby we'll be able to see if it will do something to Imu...
  14. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    With all due of respect but do you like torturing yourself? If I don't like something I DON'T watch/read this. So why are you reading One Piece if you don't like it anymore? To have something to complain about? Seriously, if you don't like it DON'T READ IT. It's not like you die or get sick...
  15. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1194 Discussion

    Because of his sadism and making fun of love? Well, kinda? But then where would be any challenge for Sanji if he was fighting Sommers instead of Killingham? I mean don't get me wrong, Sanji is doing great against Killingham despit fact that Zaza is around too. The thing is: if Killingham instead...
Top