Recent content by Amzy

  1. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Another intense chapter...that darn cliffhanger! I'm dying to know what happens next already. :(
  2. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Wow! Thanks for the news post. It's really really the end now. Just a few more chapters! Can't wait to see what I expect to be an epic conclusion. :)
  3. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Thanks for the chapter upload!! I can only guess what they're saying, but no doubt that this chapter looks awesome. Looks like the "face-off" between Rin/Manji and Anotsu will happen next chapter?? Darn these cliffhangers, I really can't wait for the next chapter already. ><
  4. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Thanks for chapter 213 scan! :D So a Makie and Anotsu centered chapter, huh?
  5. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    ^IamJacky: I think the clear scans you posted of the chapter aren't showing up. o.o; I don't know if it's just me or not. But anyway, thanks for the raw of the most recent volume and the most recent chapter! I've been dying for any BotI fix lately... So excited to see what I expect to be an...
  6. Amzy

    Done Dogs 49

    I got help from another translator already, so I'll change the status of the thread to done.
  7. Amzy

    Done Dogs 49

    I'm sure I misinterpreted here and there, so having another translator's opinions on it would help greatly. Please and thank you! :) RAW Dogs 49 01 ー ウェ Ugh! 何これ What the heck is this?! ー ハハ マジ引っかかった Haha! You totally fell for it. 悪ガキにはそれがお似合いだよ That thing suits brats like...
  8. Amzy

    Done Parts of Blade of the Immortal 146

    Wow, I totally did not get that. That was a thorough explanation! I can't thank you enough!
  9. Amzy

    Done Parts of Blade of the Immortal 146

    Thanks for all the help, you guys. :D I don't really get what he's talking about. ^^; Is this supposed to be a witty retort to the other guy's comment? I have no idea what children he's referring to, so I'm assuming it might just be some kinda figurative thing... Maybe he's talking about his...
  10. Amzy

    Done Parts of Blade of the Immortal 146

    There were some parts in this chapter where I wasn't completely sure of the meaning or didn't know how to phrase well in English. As always, help is appreciated. :amuse Here's the chapter RAW. 130 ー まったく 大儀な I'm exhausted! ー 年寄りがこんな長旅に付き合わされてはたまらんわ At my age, getting dragged along...
  11. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki No, volume 25 goes up to chapter 169. And I just noticed something... I think the tankobon volumes omitted a chapter that was released in the magazine. Or maybe not omit, but Samura altered the events. This particular sequence of...
  12. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki I actually got them from gotlurk's mirc channel, but this site has all the tankobon volumes too. You need an account to download, though.
  13. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki No problem. :) Enjoy reading! Actually, I was able to find a place that has all the volume RAWs out so far. ^^ So it makes me happier even though I don't have the recent chapter RAWs, haha. Now off to download them all~
  14. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki I use CDisplay, which doesn't even require you to unzip the files. You can just open the zips with it and voila, happy reading. ^^ You can easily find it if you search it up.
  15. Amzy

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki I uploaded them for you. :) Enjoy! volume 23 volume 24 volume 25 ch. 185 ch. 186 ch. 187 ch. 188 I wonder what the status for the translator is with Deliquent Manga? I tried contacting them offering my help, but they haven't...
Top