Recent content by Anade

  1. Anade

    Japanese Community - 日本語

    皆さんこんにちは。 まだまだ日本語勉強中の身ですが、いつか難なく話せるようになりたいです。 本来なら最低週に一回ぐらい勉強しているところですが大学の都合でなかなかうまくいかないものです。 ただの愚痴にしか過ぎないんですがウチのところの教授の方々って鬼畜な課題を頻繁に出すの好きなんですよ。本当嫌気が差します。お陰様でアニメ・マンガ観覧と日本語勉強時間が減ったじゃないか。 それ故に文とか多少ぎこちないと思いますがよろしくお願いします。 いきなり話を持ち込みますが、ニコニコ動画ご存じな方いらっしゃいますか?私最近かなりハマってます。コメントが動画に流れてくる仕様面白いです。
  2. Anade

    Language What Languages do you know?

    Filipino: Native English: Advanced/Native Japanese: Advanced French: Basic German: Basic I want to learn so many language but I don't have enough time with acads consuming most of my waking hours >< I hope I can get around to achieve proficiency on them someday though.
  3. Anade

    Movies What are your favorite Movie couples/pairings?

    My childhood favorites were and will always be Peter Pan & Wendy from Peter Pan (2003). I probably watched that movie at least nine times. Another is Harold & Maude.
  4. Anade

    Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    I'm currently reading Ethics and the Limits of Philosophy by Bernard Williams. It's kinda like a long-ass essay and while it's not that long, I often find myself having to reread each chapter three to four times to digest even a bit of Willams' thoughts and observations. His form of writing is...
Top