Recent content by Anastasia

  1. Anastasia

    Kiss or Count

    :teehee KISS! https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6890603264/h5DC62D03/
  2. Anastasia

    Discussion Fujoshi Support Center - Help & Recommendations

    I recommend It's an amazing love story! I can't say more since it will be spoiling the fun of reading it :teehee here are some pictures Also a very good yaoi is Ikumen After. It's so cute! Also this yaoi Never Complex has really good illustrations!
  3. Anastasia

    Discussion BL magazine covers

    I've read most of the mangas that are featured on the magazines and I must say OH MY GOD! :wtf
  4. Anastasia

    First time in this site!

    :zomg happy to be part of this community, can't wait to get acquianted with the people and the activities here :cheez
  5. Anastasia

    Favorites Favorite Anime Quotes

    "Ah, speak of the devil. Anyway don't go near Heiwajima Shizuo. If you just go about your business you shouldn't run into him"- Masaomi Kida DURARARA...
Top