Re: D. Gray Man 137 Prediction
First i dun really think Cross would be so nice to meet up with Allen and run away with him( unless he had a plan of using him or wad, which could be hard,) and if Cross would smuggle him out he probably have something he need Allen or others forcing him, and...
Re: Is Allen a Noah?
i agree on the inheriting part, but i still don't agree on the Allen being a noah. He could have inherited from a noah, rather then and anti-noah or wadever, he just got the power of the musician. I think the 14 or the unknown have to be related to Mana.
Re: D. Gray Man 136 Predictions
Perhaps they will have a meeting and the guy with the nose hair so long will ask Cross something. Maybe about wad happen in the ark or his mission or somthing... Allen would probably figure something out.
Re: Is Allen a Noah?
Unlikely... I dun think an exorsist could be a noah... If so, maybe Allen would have a problem. Which side wins! but either way Allen would probably die...
Re: DGM 135 Spoiler Thread
I dun think that was transferred then. Maybe he planned all along and used the the songs he and Allen made up. Or maybe it depend on Allen? Anyway I am just confused...