Recent content by Ancalime

  1. Done Until Death Do Us Part 62

    Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! I'll go through and make some changes.
  2. Done Until Death Do Us Part 62

    I could really use a second (or more) pair of eyes on UDDUP Chapter 62, especially on the parts that get technical. Any general flow/word choice feedback would be welcome as well. Translation: http://mangahelpers.com/t/ancalime/releases/12863 Raw...
  3. Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    I think there's gotta be something about Mamoru's dark past that's the reason Genda has it in for him. I think Mamoru's got a little bit of an edge in skills because he's been through so much actual combat, but they're definitely almost on par with each other. I really want to see them on the...
  4. Done Dictionary fail: 友り

    I need hellllllp. T_T I cannot find anything on this word anywhere, and I can't really make sense of it from the context in a way that allows me to translate it to my satisfaction. I know 友 is tomo/yuu, but...tomori? Yuuri? Full context: a swordsmith has written a letter about a sword he made...
Top