Recent content by Andarien

  1. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    @Laxus pwns natsu I already told you. In Fairy Tail, such moments don't mean much. If the manga continued, by simple portrayal and hints, Laxus' dominance would be reestablished. Since the manga ended, the author had no chance to restore the perceived power dynamics to where it should be (notice...
  2. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    @Laxus pwns natsu Erza fought Irene 2 versus 1 with Wendy's aid, who was a direct counter to Irene. By the time Wendy was out, Erza had already received an absurd amount of help. The common consensus is that Laxus would put down Irene with no more than mid difficulty, and he would do it ALONE...
  3. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    @Cosmicstar I may have exaggerated, I admit it, but still. Look at what I followed that statement with. Even if Irene is more powerful than Wahl, it still won't matter. As soon as Laxus bypassed Wahl's immunity, he didn't struggle. He actually one-shotted him. There was a reason Hiro put him...
  4. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    @Cosmicstar dude seriously? You really want to mention Laxus' performance against Hades, which was far better than anyone else's, included Makarov's, when Hades mopped the floor with Erza, Natsu and Gray at the same time? As for Irene being more powerful than Wahl, their respective showings...
  5. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    Laxus was tossed around by the series' single most powerful character, bar Zeref, and even that was a great testament to his power. Heck, there are many top tiers that would potentially perish from a single strike. Acnologia in his human form, even though he's probably not as durable and does...
  6. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    Irene was overhyped. She was greatly underwhelming. Laxus would probably pound her with no more than mid difficulty. Alone. Erza has surely had some nice development, but there is nothing that suggests that Laxus isn't still her superior by a vast margin. If you think otherwise, tell me why...
  7. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    Dude, it would be strange even if just one person believed this bullshit. I've never given much account to unquantifiable feats anyway. The only thing that matters is what the writer has in mind, and I am sure that if one were to ask Mashima as to which one is stronger, the answer would be...
  8. Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

    Lol, I was just a spectator till now, but witnessing such monstrous claims I had no choice but to create an account and clarify some things. Since the beginning of the anime, there was no single period during which Laxus would beat down Erza with anything more than mid difficulty, up until the...
Top