Recent content by andelony

  1. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Page 108 Discussion Personally. i think that the girl on he last page is Light's sister.. there must be a significant reason to why the author showed the girl's face upclose.. and ya.. overall i think that deathnote is a cool manga with many complicated analysis all that.. haha...
  2. Discussion What Manga Do You Read?

    lolz.. then why don't you give me some examples of mangas with good artwork because i know a very limited number of mangas.. =)
  3. Discussion What Manga Do You Read?

    haha yea.. agreed.. that's why I asked the people here who may have a neutral stand on the mangas.. thanks anyway.. =)
  4. Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Though I only read a few mangas only, here is my list.. 1) Naruto ( The plot and the fighting scenes are terrific to me, though I feel that the artwork is only about average ) 2) Ichigo 100% ( I like the romance parts, but not that satisfied with the unelaborated ending..) 3) Death Note ( Cool...
  5. Discussion What Manga Do You Read?

    oh ok.. thanks alot, guys.. I was actually in a dilemma when I was bombarded by several recommendations. Now I do have a clearer picture of the mangas. Thanks for your help. By the way, what about Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles? Is it cool?
  6. Discussion What Manga Do You Read?

    I am currently looking for new mangas to read, but i do not have any ideas of which to buy despite several recommendations, like Love Hina, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha and Bleach. Can you guys give me some comments about the artwork of the above three mangas and which of the three would you...
Top