Recent content by Andreea

  1. Discussion Boa Hancock vs Caesar Clown

    Will Hancock be able to turn Caesar into stone?
  2. Perospero question

    So true. When the kids he entertains are about to get in the roller-coaster, does he ask them if they need to go to the restroom first?
  3. Perospero question

    Well, I have a thing for getting into weird things. I also think he's adorable with children. I like to think about how he would talk to the children.
  4. Perospero question

    I think he already built restrooms for them. But I was wondering who takes them there. I mean, wouldn't it be weird for a man to take the little girls to the bathroom? Lol
  5. Perospero question

    Hahaha, I wonder if Perospero has to get his long tongue out of the way so he can see where he aims when he goes to the bathroom. What does Perospero do when the kids he entertains at his amusement park need to pee?
  6. Perospero question

    This was the best answer I received so far. I'm sure it would be easy for him to create a candy latrine or something. I know that for the coat, he can just undo the buttons, but is he wearing anything else underneath the coat? So, Perospero and Pudding decided to take a long walk in the woods...
  7. Perospero question

    What is he's playing with his younger siblings and he needs to go tinkle?
  8. Perospero question

    So, since Perospero has the ability to make everything out of candy, if he's somewhere and needs to pee, does he magically create a latrine out of candy or does he use the bushes?
  9. Perospero question

    What do the daughters do?
  10. Perospero question

    Most importantly, if he is attending a a family tea party, he can't just leave since momma would be mad. So what does he do the?
Top