Recent content by Andros

  1. Hunter x Hunter 307 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 307 Spoiler Discussion I was just thinking but he shouldent die cause if he stopped atacking an all its almost like redemption and if its that then he just did the oposite of killing so he should be saved or its like dragon ball and he dies talkes to some one there and comes...
  2. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro That’s why I think that GI has to have so parte in healing gon (character or cards or some other thing).It’s also possible that the king parses gon for something and uses his power to help out gon.
  3. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro If you think about it if gon doesn’t kill pitou and just asks him to heal kaito again then this redemption could be used to "heal" gons problems (growth and loses of nen).I mean that if hatred gives you power and hurts you then the other way around...
  4. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Yes, but killua could win the game and bring back the card.this could give Togashi time to explain and focus his time on the sub arcs.Plus if the game masters knew gon had lost his nen do to the ants I assume they wouldn’t think twice in helping him...
  5. Hunter x Hunter 306 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro This is my first post so sorry if I make any mistakes. But i was thinking..if they could go back to greed island then they could easily heal gon if he loses his nen using angels breath and could leave him with a powered up body. Imagining that this isn’t...
Top