Recent content by Ane.Hiri

  1. Ane.Hiri

    Art The Reborn Art thread

    He he he... Nope... I haven't cause i'm bad at colouring.. ^-^!!! More... more... =^.^= Once again PS: There're some "cute" animal images in the corner of my notebook, so... if you can't see the pic clearly... just .. don't blame me for that!!>< How lazy I am to draw in such place...
  2. Ane.Hiri

    Art The Reborn Art thread

    oh... ^^ Thanks EneriMess for ur compliment!! I'm so glad to hear that. :D Here comes some new pics... ^^!!!. PS: There're some "cute" animal images in the corner of my notebook, so... if you can't see the pic clearly... just .. don't blame me for that!!>< How lazy I am to draw in...
  3. Ane.Hiri

    Art The Reborn Art thread

    Hi there!! ^^! This's my first artwork about KHR. Hope you enjoy it :D These pics are all about Hibari Kyouya. And I don't know anything about PS so... the scans're not really clear... =.= Hibari 10YL & the young Hibari... Both PS: There're some "cute" animal images in the...
Top