Theory: the clone is the final prince with guide powers. karaka has immortality. wagnan has demon->???.
Looking at Dowon makes me remember Gustang's speech about the rift forming, she is trying to maintain a status quo which is collapsing for fear of the effects the change will bring.
Just...
what happened in this chapter. the fight between Baam and Ghost is 1/10 siu should stop with this 1 panel fights. is Baam able to one shot a ranker now. I got the impression Ghost is wearing a mask his eye is gold same as Baam, maybe same family as Arlene . I love that everyone has their scheams...
This chapter is 11/10 good. Hansung tells Baam to choose to work with Yama or not and not to bend his will to any one because Jinsings will was to make Baam a being greater than a slayer. Baam tells Koon if Yama cant garantee Dangs freedom he will not cooperate with Yama Koon tells Baam to work...
I dont like the casual interaction between Baam and Hansung based on their past. Its kinda amazing Hansung uses coffe for shinshoo training. I wonder though is ghost the third mad dog? Koon at odds with this new Baam shows how is testiment to change in Baam
Hi so we know Jahad has done alot but mostly evil Im not intrested in that. So I have read the second floor arc like the 7th time lol and the one thing that keeps buding my mind is the submereged fish[epic] test and who actually took the test. Did everyone take the test thats a flat out no and...
solid finish starting by Gustang it seems they were promised an eternal kingdom. May be the third gift is Yura Ha a cursed child who survived. Rachel i hope she wishes for power i dont want to see her with those stupid schemes next season let her wack Androssi for gods sake she is an irregular...
Nope I think the bracelet is special remember how the rules of the h.t were negeted after the hf my be that was the bracelet's power. Jahad said he will test Baam personally if he deserves the power and ordered Bidau family eliminated after Gustang stole it. It seems pretty pricy to me
Something...
Ssn 3 Yuri will probably be the MC. So Yuri does not want to lose her family backing it seems that's why Anne Eurisia was sealed family backing. Team Leesoo are in 10 feet deep and they don't even know it gald we will be seeing the whole squad. I love how bold Gustang is he is no longer hidding...
Look over the old chapters and I'm very impressed how this arc will end. In the end Baam gonna end up as a criminal no matter what. Stealing the hell train then destroying it, fighting rankers and by teleporting out of there they would be stealing a whole station. For a regular those are some...