Recent content by Angelus

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 454 Discussion/ 455 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 454 Spoiler Thread I called it before. If that happens, then I will laugh.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 451 Spoiler Thread Hmm I am not sure now. If Natsu was killed by a dragon, that seems a bit underwhelming for E.N.D. Where was the panel? I forgot whcih chapter it was.
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 451 Discussion/ 452 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 451 Spoiler Thread Well, well, well. This seems interesting. Cannot wait for the next couple of chapters.
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 450 Discussion/ 451 Predictions

    So sad Zeref. This god is just messing around with poor Zeref. Why the hell did it take this long for the plot to progress? Anyway, I am not sure if Mavis knows about Natsu. Zeref never explicitly said his/its name.
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions - No Chapter till August 17

    Re: Fairy Tail 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions GMG 2.0? Hiro Mashima might actually do that. It would be nice, if executed properly.
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 447 Discussion/ 448 Predictions - No Chapter till August 17

    Re: Fairy Tail 447 Spoiler Thread She wants to be Gar like archer. Jokes aside, Laxus' attack was cool. We will see how the plot progresses. The fight between who is better, Natsu or Laxus, does not matter really. There is the plot that is protecting Natsu.
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 446 Discussion/ 447 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 446 Spoiler Thread This exactly. I don't know why people think the 2nd gen DS have DF. For all we know, they can never achieve DF.
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 446 Discussion/ 447 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 446 Spoiler Thread Wait, do you mean Tower of Heaven arc?
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    People like the GS = Yuri since it would go full circle, just like Zeref = Spriggan. I am not sure about GS. I hope it is something good. I cannot wait to see this arc get animated. I foresee a lot of good fights that would look great in animation.
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    It does not say how he died though. Precht was never confirmed dead either, he was just not known until he was introduced. So God Serena is an odd one now.
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    Hmm. Fairy Tail zero did give us an interesting insight to the past, but it did not really explain much. We still don't know about Lumen Histoire/Fairy Heart, or what Zeref did, if anything. God Serena is what I am wondering about right now. I know a lot of people think that Yury is God...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 445 Discussion/ 446 Predictions

    The newest one: http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=FairyTailZero&chapter=13&index=1&page=1
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 444 Discussion/ 445 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 444 Spoiler Thread Wait what. Sorano is the spy, so does that mean CS is here as well?
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 442 Discussion/ 443 Predictions

    True. I think we shall see more from her though. She is the main protagonist after all.
Top