Recent content by Angiecakes1990

  1. Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    :fan They are heavily hinted
  2. Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    :hearts OH LORD WE ARE GETTING CLOSE THOUGH I'm back guys I've been busy sorry
  3. Discussion Fairy Tail Game

    YES IM TOTALLY GETTING THIS FINALLY A FULL JRPG GAME OF FT
  4. Long Running Fairy Tail

    well guess that's it FT is over :crying well I got the rest of the dub eps but still and no anime adaption of the 100 year quest yet but ah well. they played the first opening theme song :crying The couples becoming canon Elfgreen, Gruvia, Gajevy confirmed pregnancy hehe, Cobra x Kinana R.I.P...
  5. Long Running Fairy Tail

    :notrust so that was his reason why to destroy all dragons huh JEEZ not all dragons were like the ones who betrayed him Doesn't he know that little girl is still alive. :crying NOSTALGIC VIBES when Lucy remembers first meeting Natsu and Happy in Hargeon and brought her to Fairy Tail :crying to...
  6. Long Running Fairy Tail

    so that's abit of Acnologia's backstory he was a doctor for the dragons and suddenly the dragons turn against them the animation was top in this ep only 2 more eps to go
  7. Discussion Fairy Tail Game

    YES FINALLY AN ACTUAL GAME on PS4 SWEET I GOT A PS4 XD I guess Hiro wanted to finish the anime first before releasing the game therefore we can play the whole story.
  8. Long Running Fairy Tail

    well yeah I mean that's the only proof he has that Zeref is his brother and yes only family member other then Igneel cause you can tell Natsu saw his brother Zeref was suffering from his curse during their fight.
  9. Long Running Fairy Tail

    :crying The Mavis and Zeref scene was on point I like how they added a little extra in the ep like the convo between Natsu and Gray to think we only have 4 episodes left till FT finishes :crying :crying
  10. Long Running Fairy Tail

    :crying beautiful episode Anna and Ichiya's sacrifice and Natsu defeating Zeref he least said goodbye to his big brother :crying I know what's coming next week :crying :crying
  11. Long Running Fairy Tail

    love the animation here and Lucy now has to pay the price for tampering with black magic I was worried for a second I thought she was gonna end up getting cursed like Zeref and Mavis when I red this :crying
  12. Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    true but Hiro loves his teasing :rofl
  13. Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    šŸ˜ Nalu one is adorable
  14. Long Running Fairy Tail

    new ep was lit animation was beautiful but Zeref though I know he's doing it for a good reason but he'll alter time itself if he travels back I mean without him Fairy Tail wouldn't of been created cause he is kinda like one of the founders too :crying
  15. Long Running Fairy Tail

    great seeing Anna xD she was their teacher and plan on raising them but somehow got separated when they came through the gate. :notrust Its kinda obvious he didn't destroy the gate cause he used it in 14 years for that stupid eclipse project it was hard to tell in the manga but it was the same...
Top