Recent content by angrynastypeople

  1. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Come on WB can you please hit an admiral for real for once. So far no one has demaged them at the slightest, i don't mean hits i mean blood(pain:tem).
  2. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    Akainu is badass. I really wonder how and who could defeat the 3 admirals anyway. I mean who could defeat just one:blink. WB in his prime sure but right now, no way.
  3. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I am sure Dragon doesn't have time time fruit and i am sure he won't show up in this arc. Luffy has never even saw him for real. He isn't just gonna show up right now when his brother died saying " Hi i am your father o i see your brother has died let me fix that right away"
  4. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I wonder what will happen to WB pirates after this, Ace is dead and probably WB is gonna die also so who will lead them, what will they do- they will still have his signature on their backs, hmmm, so many questions.
  5. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I think Ace is dead for sure. After all the name of the chapter was "The death of Portgas D. Ace". I think that means something. Where will be the points of just magicaly reviving him the next moment. This is also the turning point for Luffy to mature. I mean becomming the pirate king like a 17...
  6. Chapter One Piece 574 Discussion / 575 Prediction

    I think Akainu could be the strongest of the 3 admirals. Supernovas are comming but they will only aid WB pirates with their escape, they can do much more they simply aren't powerful enough (3 of them were having big troble with one Pacifista). WB pirates right now are in big trouble: in...
  7. Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    If Kuma could regain his memory then he could control them as seen on Shabondy arc. Anyway, this arc has reached its's peak now so i expect a lot of fighting in the next 4,5 or 6 episodes and then i think it will be all about escaping and surviving.
  8. Chapter One Piece 563 Discussion / 564 Prediction Thread

    Still the problem remains how the pirates are going to escape even if they safe Ace, cous they have pacifistas behind them and they are shreading them apart
  9. Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Discussion / 562 Prediction Thread So is one piece 562 comming out this week?
  10. Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    Yea, right now it seems obvious that Zorro is in Mihawk's country. It is still to be discowered why does Mihawk have so many cross shapped cloathing and items. About Luffy's haki; if he doesn't somehow use it or even mention it the next chapter then I doubt he will use it in this battle at all...
  11. Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    I wonder if the next chapter is gonna come out next week or will we have to wait for 2 weeks. Usually it's 3 chapters in a row and then we have to wait for 2 weeks
  12. Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    The reason why they heven't killed Ace yet it's because they want to trap WB, they wan't to drag him nearer and they surely hawe some traps and surprises waiting. After all this is Sengoku and he aint a fool. Doflamingo has to be the ovarall craziest character in One Piece world. If you look at...
  13. Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    Agree, but with each chapter Luffy is getting bit by bit closer to Ace so when he will be realy near him and Ace is just one step away from execution then Luffy could "activate" his haki out of shear desperation.
  14. Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    I doubt she will fail. She is quite strong, has a lot of abilities and we haven't even seen her most powerful haki attacks. Right now she is able to fight Smoker but Luffy isn't. That's the fact [hr] The only way I see Luffy using his haki is if either Ace will be a moment away from execution...
  15. Chapter One Piece 559 Discussion/560 Predictions

    I think Zoro in the end will be so skilled that he will be able to cut through anything-> steel (already), Pacifista (harder than steel), diamond and evan logia. He just needs to feel pearson's spirit. Also I think he will be the one to fight Shiryu as he is a swordsman. Would like to se him...
Top