Recent content by animalia

  1. Help merging manga logos into a transfer

    I need help combining the logos from these two images, into a clean transfer that I can put on top of raw cover scans of the series.
  2. Slayers Special RAW MANGA request

    I am looking for a raw version of the Slayers Special manga. If anyone can help me find it I would greatly appreciate it.
  3. help cleaning and typesetting

    Would you like to be credited? And if so, how? Since I haven't heard from you I will just credit you by your user name.
  4. help cleaning and typesetting

    thank you
  5. help cleaning and typesetting

    Can someone help me clean and typeset the below image? Credit will be given whenever I FINALLY finish this thing translation of text is: "If you move this girl loses her life!" I ignored his words and charged forward. "You've got some nerve to show your face!!!"
  6. Cleaning merging pages together

    I do, but it's easier to do so if I know where the original text was, and unlike the other image, this time the background is simple enough for me to edit on my own. P.S. thanks for your concern. I appreciate it.
  7. Cleaning merging pages together

    No problem, I am patient. My only real request is to try and leave the text in the image. Other then that thank you very much.
  8. Cleaning merging pages together

    The problem is there is some redrawing in the gutter that needs to be done. If not I would just do it myself.
  9. Cleaning merging pages together

    I need help merging these two raw images together
  10. Cleaning cleaning help

    How would you like to be credited?
  11. Cleaning cleaning help

    thank you
  12. Cleaning cleaning help

    I have an illustartion page from a novel that I need help cleaning
  13. Discussion What Light Novels are You Reading, What is Next on Your List

    Vampire Hunter D & Chrome Shelled Regios
  14. Discussion What Light Novels are You Reading, What is Next on Your List

    Vampire Hunter D Kaze No Stigma Toaru Kagaku No Railgun SS Kyoukai Senjou No Horizon
Top