Recent content by anime64

  1. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I wonder when we will get a new one piece circulation update The last update was on August 2022 at 516 million copies I think So it's been 3 years and 4 months with no update
  2. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Good I hope his new manga will be more successful then UU
  3. anime64

    Publisher Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Oricon Comics & Light Novels Ranking

    I don't know which manga will take the top spot this year If one piece gets a new volume in early November then I think one piece will win If not then jujutsu will remain the top manga Also dandadan backlog sells are good so far Anyway I think this year will be like 2019 and kimetsu will be the...
  4. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    I mean one piece manga is 28yo now So of course sells will slow down a bit Same thing would've happened to kimetsu if the manga continued for 25 years No manga in history will have one piece longevity And I'm 100% sure the manga will have a huge backlog boost when it reach the end in late...
  5. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    So kimetsu will be the best selling manga in 2025 😁
  6. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    One piece will end in late 2027 I would say November 2027 imo
  7. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Very week year for manga sells in Japan this year imo Also there's a possibility that one piece will be the best selling manga if the next volume will come this year of course
  8. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Wow great success The manga did phenomenal numbers The new anime will give it a huge backlogs boost imo
  9. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    1- yorkshin arc 2- hunter exams arc 3 - hunter chairman election arc 4 - the zoldyck family arc 5 - chimera ant arc 6 - greed island arc 7- the secsution war arc
  10. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Yeah I remember back in October 2011 till march 2012 togashi did a 30 chapters run with no breaks and he managed to complete the chimera ant arc and he finished the short election arc also the hxh manga got a huge boost cuz the new 2011 anime was airing at the same time I think he will do...
  11. anime64

    Mag Talk Shonen Jump Plus - News and Discussion

    Part 2 is so boring I don't blame the fanbase for not buying these latest volumes
  12. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Elusive anime boost is real 🄳🄳
  13. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Ohh I see I thought the show is only on Hulu worldwide
  14. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Man yozakura anime effect is so laughable Same thing with undead unluck anime I blame WSJ for this cuz they signed exclusive deal with Hulu They should have made a deal with cranchroll or Netflix atleast
  15. anime64

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    I think in 2027 during the 30th anniversary imo Elbaf will be a short lore arc after that the final war will start
Top