Recent content by Animeking1108

  1. Shounen Platinum End by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata

    I don't know. I think it's BS that they're trying to get us to sympathize with Metropliman after just a chapter ago, he remorselessly killed so many people.
  2. Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    Time to add some new choices. Stain: Nakamura Shido (Japanese), Steve Blum (Viz), Chris Sabat (Funimation), and Brian Drummond (Ocean). Gran Torino: Joji Yanami (Japanese), William Fredrick Knight (Viz), R. Bruce Elliot (Funimation), and French Tickner (Ocean). Black Mist: Rintaro Nishi...
  3. Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    Let's hope this is the "Fullmetal Alchemist" and "Attack on Titan" Funimation where they're at their A-game, and not the "Dangan Ronpa" and "Prison School" Funimation where the voice acting blows and they insert dated topics as comedy.
  4. Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    I have a few predictions about the anime: -If we're getting only one season so far, I think the Field Training Arc would be a logical point to end it. -If we're getting filler, I can imagine all of the U.A. Sports Festival Tournament battles will be shown in detail. I also think during the...
  5. Question HxH 2011 : Who would you want to be the voices ? ( English Dub )

    Adding a few characters I forgot. Since it was recently announced that Viz was going to dub HxH, there's a high chance of the California VAs doing the voices, and a smaller chance of the Canadian VAs (like with 'InuYasha' and 'Death Note'). Neferpitou: Either Sarah Anne Williams (California)...
  6. Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    Re: Who Should Animate It? Yeah. I realized my screw up, but it was too late to change it.
  7. Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    Who do you imagine voicing the characters? I will be putting both Japanese and English VAs, so no complaining from the anti-dub crowd please. Izuku Midoriya: Yuki Kaji (Japanese), Yuri Lowenthal (Viz Media), Josh Grelle (Funimation), and Sam Vincent (Ocean Group). Katsuki Bakugo: Akira Ishida...
  8. Multi Season Boku no Hero Academia

    Re: Who Should Animate It? Madhouse. They did "Hunter x Hunter" justice. If there is going to be filler, I have faith in them since they managed to make the first "Fullmetal Alchemist" a decent show on its own merits. With Studio Pierrot, they can get off-model at times and their fillers...
  9. Question HxH 2011 : Who would you want to be the voices ? ( English Dub )

    Gon: Either Brianne Sidall or Mona Marshall (Viz), Greg Ayres (Funimation), or Sam Vincent (Ocean). Killua: Either Laura Bailey (Viz), Maxey Whitehead (Funimation), or Cathy Weseluck (Ocean). Kurapika: Either Bryce Papenbrook (Viz), Josh Grelle (Funimation), or Brad Swaile (Ocean). Leorio...
Top