Recent content by ankou

  1. Calling all amateur artists!

    Hi otakun6990, Thank you for joining our competition. Yes, I am one of the site admin. We have seen your webcomic God Realm and we will email you for further notice and instruction if ever you qualify for the finals! Please be sure to check out our rules and regulation to increase your...
  2. Calling all amateur artists!

    We have design a competition for all amateur artists and writer. We will be accepting entries until Sept 30. Thank you! For more information go to www.comickitchen.com
  3. Webcomics and Online Manga

    Thanks Krasimir! I sent you a PM in regards with your reply
  4. WEBCOMİC / Will be updated every day !!!

    I like your drawing style man. it's very detailed and intense. If your interested sharing some of your works visit us here http://www.comickitchen.com/beta/index.php Keep up the good work
  5. Webcomics and Online Manga

    I've created a website for amateur mangaka or artists. Visit us here http://www.comickitchen.com/beta/index.php
  6. Bakuman Vol 08 (ch062-ch70) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 70 Discussion / 71 Predictions I love this manga! I think Hattori is great and should be more involve in the series. Feels like Ashirogi is falling behind with everyone especially now with everyone is teaming up. http://www.comickitchen.com/beta/index.php
  7. Other If you could have ONE superpower, what would it be?

    I think just having a superpower any superpower would be wicked. But if I have to choose I think it would be speed. You could do so much with superspeed not just running you could be crazy fast in figthing be able to be in two or three places in one time. Hell flash could pass through wall and...
Top