Recent content by Anonymis

  1. Anonymis

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 55 Discussion/Chapter 56 Predictions

    But it seems that he is one to hold a grudge. I know this sounds lame, but Capricorns like Levi are apparently practical but they also hold a grudge. I know horoscopes are nothing… but they help constitute and form a picture of their personality (and by far, Levi showing these traits). For...
  2. Anonymis

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 55 Discussion/Chapter 56 Predictions

    I see… I knew there were some things I've missed. Well, it's just that, when you read a manga, you understand the history/what happened/what you read and then you accept before you read the next page. That's the thing. I seemed to have remembered he lost his grandpa, but I can't remember much...
  3. Anonymis

    Discussion Hanji Zoe's Gender (Beware of spoilers)

    I'm confused. But I like them as a "her" and "him" all the same!!! (more as "him" sometimes! kukuku)
  4. Anonymis

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 55 Discussion/Chapter 56 Predictions

    Hi fellow fans I'm a newbie in SnK/AoT's fandom; I just began reading it around Nov last year. But I guess you could say I'm pretty obsessed at this point! (I just don't have enough expense to utilise to purchase those posters, dakimuras, DVDs, CDs, novels, etc) Anyways, regarding the...
Top