Recent content by Anti Hero 3:16

  1. Anti Hero 3:16

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 32 Discussion

    I dont belive are not talking about jellal here. MVP of this chapter has to be jellal, by stripping he totally did 80 degree on his character, must have taken training from gray.
  2. Anti Hero 3:16

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 29 Discussion

    The best moment to me was when gray made that annoying face expression thinking that they have to travel to 4 different cities. That was hillarious.
  3. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Oscar François de Jarjayes vs. Touka Kirishima

    Always have soft corner for tokyo ghoul voted for touka kirishima.
  4. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Asuna Yuuki vs. 2B

    I hate SAO with burning passion I am gonna vote for anybody who is against it. Voted for 2b.
  5. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Erza Scarlet vs. Mikasa Ackerman

    Erza scarlet is a top level waifu.
  6. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Belldandy vs. Bishamonten

    Imagine a goddess being a waifu, ging with bishamonten.
  7. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Rindou Kobayashi vs. Tsuyu Asui

    Rindo all the way at least I will get gourmet meal all the time.
  8. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Karen Kohiruimaki / LLENN vs. Zero Two

    Okay I am going to go with zero 2 especially after watching last 12 episode of darling of the franxx. Okay I am going to go with zero 2 especially after watching last 12 episode of darling of the franxx.
  9. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Riza Hawkeye vs. Boa Hancock

    riza hawkeye wins simply coz she is in FMA. Joking aside she was a left hand to col mustang and was able to think n her feet and had shown lots of maturity unlike boa hancock who becomes creepy when it comes to li=uffy.
  10. Anti Hero 3:16

    Voting Round 2 Erina Nakiri vs. Kouka (Gintama)

    Erina wins for me, she is a complete package
  11. Anti Hero 3:16

    Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

    So basically rain is the pnly season left whatever the kanji name of rain is could be his name
  12. Anti Hero 3:16

    Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

    Lol it looks to me a natsuxgray child, basically there ship is canon I wonder who will be the father and who will be the mother of those two.:teehee
  13. Anti Hero 3:16

    Anime League Anime League - Spring 2018

    Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara - Toutsuki Ressha-hen Tokyo Ghoul re Steins Gate zero
  14. Anti Hero 3:16

    Discussion Earth Land Mages-ULTIMATE MAGIC RANKING (FINALE)

    Well DS magic plays the big part of FT world in comparison to other slaying magic, Simply say DS is to FT what sharingan is in naruto world. I remember people complaining about the sharingan wank in that series and undervaluation of byakugan.
  15. Anti Hero 3:16

    Final Best Couple of 2017

    Akane x Kotarou (Tsuki ga Kirei) No contest Touya Mochizuki x Yumina Urnea Belfast(Isekai wa Sumātofon to Tomo ni)
Top