Recent content by antlac

  1. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Spoiler Discussion Thread Maybe he's a goat man xD, not a powerful DF but he can compensate it with Haki. I'm more interested in the power of Tsuru (that old lady marine). About Kuma gonna die here because he said that he will not see Luffy again is probably not gonna...
  2. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 550 Discussion/ 551 Predictions Thread Not just Mihawk, Hancock looks bigger too but sexier
  3. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 549 Discussion/ 550 Predictions Thread I'm a bit suspicious about marine headquarter telling Luffy that he can't pass the gate. Maybe it's a scare tactic and the gate already destroyed by WB. My prediction, SH crew will all come at critical time after meeting Rayleigh and...
  4. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 547 Discussion/548 Predictions Thread I'd like to see Buggy meeting WB, that would be great.
  5. antlac

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro I hope so, the only thing that will keep me going on reading it is a new arc with lots of Hyosoka & Kurapika appearing
  6. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 545 Discussion/546 Predictions Thread I was wondering what's the rank of the marine commanding officer guarding ID is he a Vice Admiral ???
  7. antlac

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 1st Chapter

    Re: One Piece Mega Convo (Spoilers!) Thx a lot for the info (great to know the reason why Buggy is captured). Hope Arlong Park.net will keep updating the SBS section
  8. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 542 Discussion/543 Predictions Thread This is WB we're talking about, the strongest man on earth, a guy that WG feels necessary to have all the admirals and Shichibukai gathered.
  9. antlac

    Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 542 Discussion/543 Predictions Thread I think BB in Impel Down because he was afraid of actually fighting WB. And just let other fight him and be the one to gain the glory in the end, when everyone is exhausted. On another topic I've still wish there would be Arlong imprisoned...
Top