Recent content by Aoki Ko

  1. Aoki Ko

    Shounen Akaboshi - Ibun Suikoden by AMANO Youichi

    Is akaboshi getting canceld? I heard ign abotu the volumes sale...
  2. Aoki Ko

    Azuki Vs. Miyoshi

    Miyoshi. Azuki is all doom and gloom. I mean i cant even understand her personality. Is she shy? Is she sorta bitchy? Is she a happy-go-lucky? Well,she maybe a little shy but she has shown other aspects of her personality that dont clik together...so Miyoshi all the way(alot better).
  3. Aoki Ko

    Question What is your Avatar?

    Re: Why did you choose your avatar? I choosed mine to go with my username.
  4. Aoki Ko

    Putting together a manga group

    Maybe im to late. But i would like to join. I specialize in chibi-art. So i thinnk i can do a fantasy-comedy.If intereted PM me. PS: My english is not the best but i try my best. I can do anything from stories ato art. So im very flexible.
  5. Aoki Ko

    Bakuman Vol 04 (ch026-ch034) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 32 Discussion / 33 Prediction Thread Cool Chapter! It had cute moments and cool moments 2. Azuki and Saiko talking on the cel... cutee!! The whole tie thing was so cool! I think Ashirogi Muto will win buttthen fall and come back up with a better manga.
  6. Aoki Ko

    Favorites Best Manga in Bakuman?

    First post ever! Well,i think the best manga is Detective Trap or Hide Out Door. Why? DT: The idea sounds awesome.From wut i read in the resent chapters.I lost almost all hope for this idea.I mean it was corny!!! HOD: Lets say it got serialized in JUMP for real.I mean it would be at least in the...
Top