Recent content by Aoko Aozaki

  1. Discussion Any hope for Byakugan?

    Well,lets not forget that its not stated that 800m. is Neji's limitations.Its not even confirmed that Hinata cant see over 10km.
  2. Theory Could Hatake Kakashi actually still be a virgin?

    Nope,he isn't.I actually saw him nailing Sakura in a doujin once.Seriously..this thread is kinda stupid..its a freaking shonen manga.Even if he is a virgin,so what?
  3. How does Kakashi fair against the kages?

    Well,if we look at the results most of his doings end up with success.For example.They did survived "Zabuza/Haku" arc and completed the mission without any sacrifices being made(no one died,no?).He saved Kurenai several times from being killed by Itachi and he bought them enough time till the...
  4. How does Kakashi fair against the kages?

    Lunatic,most of your points from 2 to 12 are just ridiculous...for example(I'm taking a random point): And what would have happened to Naruto if he didn't knew this jutsu so far?Killed by Kakuzu?Or by Pain(even in sage mode if he didn't knew rasenshuriken he would've been killed)? Are you by...
  5. Canon Kurenai vs Itachi genjutsu fight

    Yeah,he just needs to show her the finger and she is done for.Even if she was the first to caught him in genjutsu,I am sure he would easily break trough.
  6. Discussion What do you still like about Naruto?

    One of the reasons I read the manga is the hope of seeing Sasuke dead.That aside,there are lots of stuff I like in the manga.Most of the villains are very deep,all fights are full of tension and most of the characters have great developing potential.For me,Naruto is great main character...From...
  7. Is it worth buying a Playstation 2?

    If its only for Naruto,no.
  8. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    They are easy to handle.And stop playing with Deidara.Its not important how many matches you have won,but how much fun you get from each match.
  9. Discussion Cursed clan Uchiha: The truth behind it

    Well,the massacre was a mission given by the elders,right?Maybe the higher-ups just didn't gave any missions on Uchiha members for awhile.It was a stupid question to begin with..
  10. Discussion Cursed clan Uchiha: The truth behind it

    About the massacre..how come there wasn't a single Uchiha doing some mission out of the village?Its not so important,but it kinda bugs me.
  11. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Just create and buy them at the item shop.Don't pursuit this mission too hard though,after you get 30 tools you will be asked to get him all the tools from the item shop and you will be able to get all of them in the end of the game.
  12. Team The current Sannin vs Hanzo

    Amen.Just what I wanted to say.Edo tensei is a broken technique and its not like Orochimaru,Tsunade and Jiraya will stand out of the fight while the past kages fight against Hanzo. I rechecked...you are right.
  13. Team Itachi and Kisame versus Pain

    Nah,its simple as it sounds.Its said that susanoo has the ultimate defence and the "ultimate defence"should be able to withstand shinra tensei.After Itachi block the shinra all he must do is seal the bodies with the sword.And the person who is using Amaterasu should be able to inflame anything...
  14. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Yeah,but I think in time most of the people will learn to control their mashing.Me,personally am never going on all out attack when I'm against good player.Some players are becoming extremely cautious and defensive when you awake yourself and if you go on attack-only you will receive huge damage.
  15. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    ...man...I figured out that my main problem with Susanoo is that I'm panicking when I see it and try to block it(big mistake).Now I really don't see why I was panicking.Its kinda easy to handle it.Thanks guys.
Top