Recent content by aozora.he

  1. aozora.he

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro #1 (bunko edition) Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro #2 (bunko edition)
  2. aozora.he

    Info Volume Covers Thread - Part 1

    Veeeeeeery LQ version of Kuroko no Basket #20
  3. aozora.he

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Yu Yu Hakusho - bunko #10 I'll - bunko #1, #2, #3, #4
  4. aozora.he

    Info Volume Covers Thread

    Ōkiku Furikabutte - Big Windup! #16
  5. aozora.he

    Discussion Kanzenban editions.

    I love kanzenban editions *O* In Italy we have a bunch of them like Dragonball, Saint Seiya, Gokinjo Monogatari, Paradise Kiss, Shaman King, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Slamdunk, these three still on-going. I'm currently collecting - well, since I'm not in Italy, all my series are "on hold"...
  6. aozora.he

    Kurotsuchi Mayuri vs Coyote Starrk

    My vote goes to Mayuri, he's just too sneaky, he would find a way to deal with Starrk. Also, the primera is one of the most lazy chara in bleach, by the time he realizes he has to fight with all he has againts Mayuri, Mayuri would already have put like a billion poisonous substances into Starrk...
  7. aozora.he

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hi everyone! I'm aozora.he, from Italy - currently living in Tokyo. I've been into anime and manga for, wow, 9 years. I like seinen and shounen manga, my favourite series are Inoue's Real and Slamdunk. I can say I am pretty much in love with Inoue, actually... Other manga i "luv": Hunter x...
Top