Recent content by apathiapathos

  1. apathiapathos

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 - Characters: Rock Lee Yet again, thank you! He really is inspiring. :tem Hope he shows up in the manga again sometime soon.
  2. apathiapathos

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 - Characters: Maito Gai Thank you so much! The thing about his memory cracked me up. His body really is amazing from all of that hard work, and I had no idea he was proficient in weapons! Seems like he and Tenten have had a few things to teach each other!
  3. apathiapathos

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 - Characters: Tenten How inconsiderate of me :s I didn't even provide you with the pages! I'm sorry! Rock Lee Might Guy/Maito Gai Also, if you could do Danzou Or Sai afterward That would be very kind of you :)
  4. apathiapathos

    Databook III [Pazuzu]Databook 3 - Characters

    Re: Databook 3 - Characters: Tenten The 'tact of a sledgehammer' thing cracked me up. Something tells me Tenten fits on her team a lot more than she would like to admit :tem Thank you so much for the early translations! If you are taking requests here, I'd like to loosely request any (or...
Top