Recent content by Apocrypha

  1. Apocrypha

    Chapter Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is this last chapter or the next one will be last?
  2. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://ww3.readdrstone.com/chapter/dr-stone-spoilers-raw-chapter-225/ early fan translation
  3. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 225 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://manatoki119.net/comic/10976952 raws
  4. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 223 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/3ncXrY5/1/1/ fan translation
  5. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 220 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://ww3.readdrstone.com/chapter/dr-stone-chapter-220/ fan translation if someone can't wait for official :)
  6. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 219 Spoilers & Discussion

    Kohaku going was a bit unexpectaed but I am glad that she was chosen. At least one person from stone age will go to the moon
  7. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 218 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think the most obvious trio to go should be Senku, Tsukasa and Ryusui. But I really wonder if Senku will be cut out for it. Maybe Chrome will go instead of him? I remember that before Tsukasa was put in the fridge Senku made small talk with him who would he take with him to space trip and he...
  8. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 218 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, Astrounat training. I tihnk Senku in the end will be member of the crew but I wonder how will he manage this training
  9. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 217 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://manatoki109.net/comic/10230888 raws
  10. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 216 Spoilers & Discussion

    looks like it's flying
  11. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 213 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hmm, maybe but remember that Senku went in do it as fast as possible route. They have to get to whyman like as fast as they can and thinking how to build a medusa would deffinetly take way more time than building two way rocket. So either they will change their mind and build a rocked that will...
  12. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 213 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe why-man programed it so they could self destruct if he send a signal(not nessecary a voice command)? For me the sphere from this chapter looked more like explosion rather than a flash of light. And maybe when self-destructing, medusa send a smal wave of petrification too. Well but I think...
  13. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 213 Spoilers & Discussion

    So Yo body fell apart cuz he was caugh up in explosion, makes sense, Gen was probably a bit farther than him
  14. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 213 Spoilers & Discussion

    Quite sure it's not the limit, Yo was petrifited as many times as Gen I think. If we would go this way then Rusui would crumble first since I am quite sure that he was petrifited the most times or at least more than Yo
  15. Apocrypha

    Dr. Stone Chapter 210 Spoilers & Discussion

    https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/uex85cp/1/1/ fan translation if someone is interested
Top