Recent content by Apolloneer

  1. Chapter Magi 250 Discussion/251 Predictions

    When was this said???? Sure, Alibaba is not as important as Aladdin but Alibaba is still important. He fused his and Cassim's magoi which increased his magoi significantly. He's one of 17 people to ever conquer a dungeon. He's supposed to be the king of Balbadd which is a major trade center in...
  2. Discussion Sinbad no Bouken Manga Discussion

    He will meet Masrur when he goes to meet the Yambala Gladiators who are always at the Colosseum as stated here:http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Yambala_Gladiators Using this: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/magi/v04/c033/16.html and http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeons. I can determine that Zepar is...
  3. Chapter Magi 249 Discussion/250 Predictions

    The kou brothers lived well. Muu was born into a famous family. There are many other examples so you can't make a generalization like that. I never said Hakuryuu was OP. I said hes stronger than Alibaba. He can be beaten but only by Aladdin and Alibaba working together. Having another djinn...
  4. Chapter Magi 249 Discussion/250 Predictions

    Not necessarily. His past experiences allow him to empathize with all classes of people. He doesn't need to be weak. I feel as though alibaba will have a decent amount of djinn but will most definetely not be the strong character in the series. However, with the help of Aladdin, he can possibly...
  5. Chapter Magi 249 Discussion/250 Predictions

    You forget that Alibaba successfully fused Cassim's magoi with his, who was said to have alot of magoi. This means Alibaba can get more djinn however, the current situation doesn't allow Alibaba to do so
Top