Recent content by Apple the enlightener

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 291 Discussion / 292 Predictions

    Just because Merlin is knowledgeable about demon technique from the demon world, doesn't mean she's demon or sort. she could learned them from meliodas during the time she had with goddess Elizabeth and demon meliodas at the time or gowther. while that's true but her sin tell a different...
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 291 Discussion / 292 Predictions

    The longer you run your mouth, you longer you will lose your credulity in a matter of second. It's understandable you need a bucket of ice cubes to cool down the burn everyone attack your sore spot. Please don't talk about "where is your proof" too because your claim and headcanon are nothing...
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 291 Discussion / 292 Predictions

    is it just me or nobody mention anything Ludo not fulfilling his side of the contact with margarent, to save her boyfriend from danger. so does that mean sooner to later the contact will break, pushing ludo's soul away from her body and lead to unwanted consequence when someone break the agreement?
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    kinda does matter to me when people having illogical reason to hype up their theory on believing higher demon having more than 10 hearts or so :nerd
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    But. although Meliodas is considered one of the strongest, Meal destroy 9 hearts ( if I remember correctly) in total so it debunk having more than 9 hearts. :nerd
  6. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    You do realized the master need to sacrificed their hearts in order to gained that form , right? Every higher up demon can uses it but the problem is they can't revert to their senses and previous forms. in other words they might be struck in that state forever right.
  7. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    If you failed to understand the concept of the video, then you also failed to realized the argument you have up to now that bubbling down to nothing but propaganda and pointless claim every time it correlated to your fanboyism and misinterpretation that wrap around your head. this is what happen...
  8. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 290 Discussion / 291 Predictions

    Sighs- We already been through this shet but look here about Meal being the "son" of Meliodas and Elizabeth. Now you guys try bring up Hawk mama and SG into this mess!? wishfully thinking like that will only bring false basis information and illusion into believing dumbness I witness in this...
  9. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 276 Discussion / 277 Predictions

    I'm quite frustrating too but simultaneously Derieri wanted revenge on Mael for killing her boyfriend and probably asked Elizabeth to sit out of the match and become a supporter at some point judging on the gesture of the character. In other words, she wants to be in the spotlight on beating the...
  10. Art Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    I can see the sparkle resemblance between those two. I just wished Zeldris smile more often and removed his dark shades = w=
  11. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 275 Discussion / 276 Predictions [+2 Special Omakes]

    Just so you know I'm leaving this here https://m.mangahere.cc/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c275/ look like a new translation team picked up NNT. Let's see how this one goes <_>
  12. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

    I wondered why too but I come to realized the chances of goddess clan winning against the demon clan is rather high since they had sunshine on their side due to the fact Meliodas was defected at the time of Mael uprising of "frame". I guess he wanted to have both sides' strongest beings become...
  13. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

    If Mael's memories was parallel to "Estarossa's memories" , instead of creating demons, he create goddess. As someone already pointed it that it was quite ironic that "Estarossa" considered goddess slaying as his favorite thing to do in his daily routine in the fanbook. That's what I asked...
  14. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

    Huh? What was that? Sorry but I had to stop reading the rest of your claim due to the fact it contained salt that sprinkles all around like a hot mess. It's hard to determined whether you choked from attempt to eat pepper for your daily meal or laughing at your own demises :derp. I recommend to...
  15. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 274 Discussion / 275 Predictions

    Um Sweetie pie, I suggest sitting down and taking lessons from @sobreno when it comes to learning to stop saturating the salt on paper.:gtfo IT WAS Meliodas's LAST OPTION to take demon king's throne when Elizabeth's curse activated. After all he spend 3000 year trying to hide information about...
Top