Recent content by ArabianLuffy

  1. ArabianLuffy

    From Arabasta with Love

    Despite the fact that [K-F] is the only group that been over a decade never dropped. So it's hard to neglect and delete all their releases from your folder. Yibis is OK. But the problem isn't in the pace of releasing. I'm really bothered with animation and drawing isn't like before since Enies...
  2. ArabianLuffy

    From Arabasta with Love

    Easy for you to google my username. You'll see MAL profile of mine. As for skipping. It can't be helped when it comes to Bleach and Naruto. I end up skipping and waiting for big shots villain to be in action instead of blah blah blah chapters. Yeah, I check nyaa and other fansubs. Haha.. I...
  3. ArabianLuffy

    From Arabasta with Love

    Hello MangaHelpers. My name is Hasan. I've been to animes for over a decade since 2002. I started to read manga in 2007. The only manga I don't skip its chapters is ONE PIECE. I read Naruto and Bleach, but I skip some chapters that don't interest me. I madly love ONE PIECE, but I'm open and...
Top