For me, Ichinose weakness is that it rely waaay too much on "twists". Twists in a story only work in moderation, not constantly every chapters, A twist is a tool to flip the established setting on it head but because Ichinose keep adding "twists", there no concrete foundation for the twist to...
I still puzzle why the author of Tenmaku want to do a "MC and his ghost pal" story but make the 2 main characters have no conflict with each other. The point of these kinds of stories is 2 people with 2 clashing personalities but the same passion butting head together. But here Tenmaku like...
I mean there are lots of problems with Tenmaku, Souma final arc and ending were so bad just make readers less likely to check out his next works. And then it just dry talking about movie making, characters bloat, the main characters barely get any focus,...
Fabricant is going for the end game this time for real. While I like it, I still can see it flaws, mainly the complete lack of the horror element which came with the premier.
Sorry I haven't came here for awhile since I was busy with...stuffs
Regarding the new series, I have only checked out Tenmaku Cinema I honestly I don't suprise that it is failing. It pretty much botched it own premier. Stories about an MC and his ghost friend rely heavily on the dynamic between...
I mean does it? Like this entire chapter is about the power and the source which there is no reason to seperate those two aparts since that how they get the power. And not like it dwell to much into the new characters, it only give us a glimpse of who these new characters are. There is a...
The superpower already been show from the beginning, now we just learn what exactly is these kind of superpower and where they get it from. Also the sources all sound logical base on what we been show so far. Also there nothing wrong with introduce new characters once you already established the...
I don't really buy find food expert have to leave as the main reason for the series dip in quality in the last 2 arcs. Yeah, not having real recipes suck but that really have nothing to do with the writing quality dip. Seem more like a case of the authors want to escalate the stake and fumbled.
The translation doesn't really help. For some reason they decided to translate those name into the Romanization of how those words are pronounced rather than just translate the meaning. The readers who are unfamiliar with Chinese would feel very hard to remember all those terminologies. Imagine...
I find that what considerate "dark" is very subjective. Yes, a series could tackle some very dark subject matters but can still botch the execution and come out as childish edgy (looking at you...Akame Ga Kiru) that can turn the tone around to comedic. Meanwhile a series could be light-hearted...
Jiangshi X is so freaking bad. Like who is the editor that read this and give it the greenlit? Non-stop exposition and a traitor reveal that reveal some rando as the traitor. Like how?
Fabricant 100: Good chapters, it really hit home that despite 100 being the strongest, other Fabricants can balance it out by evolving and changing while 100 can't.
Jiangshi X: will it ever stop exposition?