Recent content by Archtos

  1. Archtos

    The 2009 Summer Art Contest

    Re: The Summer Art Contest The Manga/Comic link leads to the Creativity thread, should lead to http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51142 Fixed, thank you!
  2. Archtos

    Discussion Negi's Most Suited Partner

    I agree with eyesotope, it's gotta be Asuna. The magic cancel is just too useful in a world of magi.
  3. Archtos

    How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    I learned about MH from the stoptazmo ad :D
  4. Archtos

    How did you get your username?

    So my story is pretty weird, my friends and i were were coming up with hypothetical hacker names, and trying to see who could come up with the coolest one. I couldn't think of anything good, so i hopped on an anagram generator and started typing in random things hacker do. My name originates...
  5. Archtos

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Proofreader (Translator Assistant) My Test Results: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49407 My projects: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1391260#post1391260 Vouched for by njt: (he'll edit this) I give this a go :ossu Done :)
Top