Recent content by Arctigor

  1. Arctigor

    Fun Thread Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 1

    do I have a brother?
  2. Arctigor

    Fun Thread KILL THREAD

    Feed to dogs
  3. Arctigor

    Kiss or Count - Part 1

    91
  4. Arctigor

    Kiss or Count - Part 1

    89
  5. Arctigor

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    soo...when will be a next one? :D
  6. Arctigor

    Fun Thread KILL THREAD

    Kakashi? I'll kill you by throwing you to the wolfs
  7. Arctigor

    Fun Thread Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 1

    did you miss me?
  8. Arctigor

    My cookie

    Simple Random game (not my game): I start with a cookie and the person below me Distracts me and takes it and so on Example: "I enter your house and beat the hell out of the washing machine! My cookie now." Starting now "I have the Cookie" and you have the distract me and take my...
  9. Arctigor

    Games Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 2

    voted... no harassing pls...:D
  10. Arctigor

    Games Minority Rule - Sign-up Thread

    sign me up pls
  11. Arctigor

    Events MH Secret Santa 2014

    oh man...can't believe it...lol thanx though...:D
  12. Arctigor

    Events MH Secret Santa 2014

    forgive me Santa...I had to do it nao...
Top