Recent content by ArdaLinea

  1. Discussion How powerful could Eliz/Mel's child be?+

    All I know is that he's definitely going to get a bullshit explanation for his powers to not clash with each other and kill him when he uses them.
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 346 Discussion

    We've been through worse. Maybe Nakaba will actually have the time to tell a story in the sequel.
  3. Multi Season Nanatsu no Taizai

    Oh my god... It might even get cancelled mid-release. I'm not sure if that's a bad idea though, with the current season in consideration.
  4. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 345 Discussion

    He's Arthur's traitorous son in the Arthurian legends.
  5. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 344 Discussion

    I guess that's what Nakaba's been working on recently, then. Oh well.
  6. Discussion How do you guys feel about Meliodas Demon King Form?

    I would've really loved it if the Demon King possession plot didn't happen. The potential of a well-written fight against Mel (and the dialogue, I guess) would've been fun to read, but I guess Nakaba just screws us over every time.
Top