Recent content by Ardus

  1. Ardus

    Chapter One Piece 555 Discussion/556 Predictions Thread

    Re: One Piece 555 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't think that Luffy and Co. will just be able to snatch Ace and run. There are still plenty of uber powerful marines that haven't joined the fray (Shichibukai, Smoker, Garp, etc...). Not to mention the fact that over half of the crew on Luffy's...
  2. Ardus

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Wow, this is the feeling I had when Goku first arrived on Planet Namek after training at 100x gravity. EPIC
  3. Ardus

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    DO NOT WANT Maybe you could put an option in people's profiles allowing us to switch between shoutbox formats because I am not a fan of the changes, but I absolutely loved the old one.
  4. Ardus

    One Piece Databooks & 10th Treasures

    Re: One Piece Yellow Grand Elements RAW Download (part 1!) Awesome! Thanks Kylara!
  5. Ardus

    Chapter 261 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 261 Predictions [Bleach] My prediction is that the Afro guy joins up with Chad because he has an afro and is amazing. Then they both meet up with Ishida and become an unstoppable force of badasses.
  6. Ardus

    Seinen Until Death Do Us Part by Takashige Hiroshi & DOUBLE-S

    Re: [Bakafish]Until Death Do Us Part Edited Mangas (latest ch009) Wow, I really enjoyed the first chapter, I think you guys have converted me!
  7. Ardus

    Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Re: Yakitate! Japan Edited Manga by Minna-scan & Manga-Heaven (Latest: 160) Awesome releases! Keep up the great work guys!
  8. Ardus

    Chapter One Piece Volume 46 (ch441-449) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 441 Predictions Shanks, being Luffy's idol, can do no wrong, and if he went through such lengths just to get Whitebeard to stop Ace, we can be sure no good will come out of this fight. Maybe the combination of Fire and Darkness will cause mass destruction, either that or...
  9. Ardus

    CROSS EPOCH - Akira Toriyama X Eiichiro Oda

    SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPAAA! I've been waiting for this! Thanks!!!
  10. Ardus

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RPG? o rly? That makes sense, now I want it even more. *drools*
  11. Ardus

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RPG? Yeah, I mean look at this picture... http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/130/927950_20060511_screen004.jpg
  12. Ardus

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Blue Dragon RPG? Is it just me or does the concept of this game look extremely similar to our Blue Dragon? http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/bluedragon/index.html It looks pretty awesome regardless!
  13. Ardus

    Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 438 Discussions YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! What a powerful chapter, I was really afraid they were gonna leave him there...this is truly the best manga of all time!
  14. Ardus

    Shikamaru? ANBU captain?

    Shikamaru = future hokage
  15. Ardus

    Shounen Yakitate! Japan! by Hashiguchi Takashi

    Re: Yakitate! Japan Edited Manga by Minna-scan (Latest: 153-154) I'm so glad you guys decided to continue this amazing series! w00t! It's the best! THANKS!
Top