Recent content by Arekushi Style

  1. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    I feel like that is what we are gonna see and I absolutely can not wait if that's what Hiro is planning!
  2. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Well hiro did say even if the original manga is over, Fairy Tail isn't over just yet and he has multiple/various things planned and for us to look forward to them. This was confirmed in a tweet May 17th about a month after the annoucement fairy tail would be ending soon.
  3. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Like personally I could this isn't the ending of fairy tail. The chapter just didn't give you like "OH CRAP THIS IS DONE." Also it doesn't seem like Hiro to just tease us with the ships like that either while the finale of Rave Master had Elie and Haru kiss and get married so TBH I have more...
  4. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Well everyone seems to be noticing there was only 41 pages in the manga and I asked yonkouprod why the pages were like that, and he said the double pages are actually 2 and there are only 3 making there only 47 pages. 1 page is missing which I believe will be an official annoucement page and...
  5. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    I am not really sad about the ending anymore. It's like.. I have a good feeling on Hiro's next series. I also personally thought it would of been kinda cheesy if Natsu randomly got romantic feelings for Lucy, I know it's a year later but we know Natsu. He really isn't... like a romantic guy. It...
  6. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Yeah I thought it would of been better with Natsu, Lucy, and Happy in the last panel because Gray just basically said that Juvia was his. I feel like this isn't the end as well to be honest. I was somewhat alright with what happened between Natsu and Lucy. Yonkou did get one part of the dialogue...
  7. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Honestly me too. I also loved to predict the future fairy tail chapters. Now I won't be but, apparently Hiro next week will annouce his new works and I believe he will make another fairy tail series because the ending was good but you know, it kinda... didn't seem like a ending. The chapter...
  8. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    If I have to be 100% honest with you, I don't think this is the end. Something about this ending didn't seem right and it was confusing some what
  9. Arekushi Style

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    In the Korean Raw's, it seemed like Hiro Mashima had a message on one of the final pages, after the last page. For me it translated "The Next Stage..." But of course these are extremely rough translation. I personally don't know if that means a second series to fairy tail or if my translations...
  10. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Yonkou just released the spoilers on their website. Uhh. I really don't think the ending happened like I hoped. I was hoping to not be teased my Hiro again but for some odd reason I knew this would happen because I was reading this manga called... The Wallflower and the ending was similar to...
  11. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    I mean I personally didn't expect to see any kisses during the chapter but you know the final chapter of Rave Master did have that. I hope to see the korean raws or english chapter out. I can tell by one of the panel's Gray is blushing at Juvia for some odd reason. We also do see Lucy crying...
  12. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    After all the spoilers I saw so far, I really don't think we will see the character's get together like we all thought but I did see that the end page just show some of the characters walking way (I couldn't tell exactly who it was because Yonkou is posting some blurry pics right now) I mean I...
  13. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    I think what I think. You also have your opinion. Please don't be rude
  14. Arekushi Style

    Chapter Fairy Tail 545 Chapter Discussion

    Well it looks like Jerza for completely teased by Hiro from the beginning. UGH but thank you hiro for such a well made and beautiful series. I am beyond excited to see what happens in the futre
  15. Arekushi Style

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    No timeskip will be in the chapter. Source: Yonkouprod twitter page
Top