Recent content by arenstel27

  1. Chapter Magi 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

    After looking at the raws, I loved seeing how happy all of them were. The final page is great as well. Even though I still mostly enjoy the manga, that was easily Magi at its best. It's lost much of the adventurous tone it once had, imo.
  2. Chapter Magi 315 Discussion/ 316 Predictions

    Surprisingly, I don't have much of a problem with AladdinxKougyoku. It's not as though they got together in this chapter. If it's developed a little more, I could see it becoming a decent romance. Not anything as good as MorgianaxAlibaba, but a somewhat likeable pairing nonetheless.
  3. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    I would love it if they somehow went on an adventure together, but since we're nearing the end, that's obviously unlikely. I can't see Alibaba dying a second time, but I think there's a very small chance Morgiana could die, which would be pretty disappointing to me considering how...
  4. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    That would be a little too realistic imo. Since this is the last arc, I'd much prefer that they just continue to be happy together. They've both earned it, I feel, especially Alibaba. If this was 100 chapters in or something, then I'd think there's a good chance for their relationship to...
  5. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    I doubt there will be many more ships being realized until the end (which will probably feature a surplus of romances in typical shounen fashion). If Hakuryuu survives, I'd like to see him start a relationship with somebody (not Kougyouku though), if only to see that he's fully moved on from...
  6. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    In regards to an earlier point about Morgiana being dismissive of Hakuryuu's feelings, I don't think she has been at all. She had rejected him several years before and she probably assumed he had moved on. She shouldn't have to be conscientious towards his possible feelings for her forever, imo.
  7. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    I couldn't see that at all. Alibaba and Kougyouku were always portrayed as nothing more than friends (all the way through their most recent chapters together) and HakuryuuxMorgiana would have been dreadfully written if that chap. 300 rumor had become reality. Alibaba and Morgiana had sufficient...
  8. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    One of the biggest reasons I like the developments in this chapter is that Alibaba is finally allowed to be happy when it comes to romance, rather than at the suffering end of another joke.
  9. Chapter Magi 314 Discussion/ 315 Predictions

    I think this is a great chapter. Although rushed, I like that Morgiana and Alibaba are happy and finally together. Shounen romances are rarely amazing, but this was developed enough throughout the story to at least be a pretty good one. I also like that Hakuryuu is looking for Judal, even though...
  10. Chapter Magi 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    There aren't any mentions of anything Magi related yet.
  11. Chapter Magi 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

    Without knowing all the details, I generally like this chapter (unlike many of the recent chapters), but there are two things I didn’t care for: 1. The much anticipated reunion wasn't nearly as emotional as I was expecting. I liked Aladdin and Alibaba’s interactions and seeing how excited...
  12. Chapter Magi 300 Discussion/301 Predictions

    True, but there's a big difference between forgiving Hakuryuu (which can be explained away as standard shounen nonsense) and starting a relationship with him. I already disliked Aladdin and Morgiana's no-consequence reactions to Hakuryuu. This I would hate.
  13. Chapter Magi 300 Discussion/301 Predictions

    I just can't see Morgiana getting together with the person that, for all she knows, permanently killed the person she loved. That would be too unrealistic. Plus, why have that be vague unless it is meant to be a bit of trolling/misdirection.
  14. Chapter Magi 300 Discussion/301 Predictions

    I'm assuming that's just Ohtaka trolling and that it will refer to Morgiana accompanying Hakuryuu, not being in a relationship with him.
Top