Recent content by Arianna Krauss

  1. Arianna Krauss

    Edens Zero Chapter 210 Spoilers & Discussion

    Here are my two cents:- 1) I don’t think it can be Justice or Elsie. Let’s analyse why:- First Justice:- He has been acting very reasonable since his last fight against Elsie where they stabbed each other. How? He saved Elsie and didn’t kill her when he easily could have after she was wounded...
  2. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 59 Discussion

    I wish we weren’t turning this into Jellal vs. Laxus debate. But Ok fine! I’ll write something about it as well- So first thing-> In my opinion, Jellal and Laxus rivalry cannot be settled until they have an all out fight with a definite result. There is no other way of settling this because they...
  3. Arianna Krauss

    Conditional Jellal Fernandes vs Erza Scarlet

    Jellal takes it. Meteor + 3D seal GC + Sema(combo he used against OC) or abyss break. Not to mention this guy has LIGHT SABERS to deflect Erza’s swords, specially heavens wheel armour’s Blumenblatt. Not to mention Jiu Leixing that effectively counters most of the things Erza could throw at him...
  4. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 336 Discussion

    Ooh this manga just got interesting! I have always loved Arthur-Merlin interactions, because of how refreshing they always are and how each time they tend to expand on Merlin’s character bit by bit. Needless to say, I’m really looking forward to see Merlins gaiden and how N.S Sensei is going to...
  5. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 40 Discussion

    Ok not a bad chapter, but Nothing really interesting happened. I would prefer the focus on other fights. And the fight I wanna see the most is Jellal vs. Laxus despite us being trolled about it, like thrice now? How it could still happen- Erza leaves to save the orb after tying up Jellal...
  6. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 33 Discussion

    I wish this manga was weekly and not biweekly. Its progression feels really slow due to it’s biweekly nature. Anyways that aside the Gray fight looked cool. And I’m happy that Wendy isn’t fighting Laxus, so laxus is saved from some BS. I also liked Jellal fighting Erza with his lightsaber, Jedi...
  7. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 30 Discussion

    Plot=Wendy these days XD Jokes aside, if Wendy can stop WW(white witch) from taking over team Natsu can’t she remove her control from the others? I mean touka believes Wendy can remove WW from her, so removing WW’s magic control shouldn’t be that big of a deal for her. Also, I think had Juvia...
  8. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 258 Discussion/ 259 Predictions

    Congratulations guys! This is now the most number of pages we’ve ever gone for discussion. Previous record was 60pages right? Also spoilers are delayed for some reason.
  9. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    NS is an ABSOLUTE TROLL! So,I made a post in 256 about NS drawing parallels to Melizabeth and Arthur Merlin. This chapter Eli literally puts that into words Yet at the same time NS in question corner says ‘they love each other as teacher student’ XD I mean I don’t want them to be lovers I would...
  10. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    Lol we were joking about Arthur being turned into the sleeping beauty. And it looks like when NS was drawing this , he also had similar concept in mind. Arthur definitely looks like nnt’s version of sleeping beauty (the difference being gender inversion + higher title, it’s a king instead of a...
  11. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    That levitating Arthur image looks so good. Obviously he had to be levitating, you can’t keep him on bed with a sword inside his body. Wait I just noticed why does Merlin look slader from behind. XD And what’s up with Escanors face. Also I’m really hoping for a Arthur meeting the past hero’s...
  12. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    Elizabeth comforting Merlin and kiss her in the forehead. Courtesy Rai (NF) Aww that’s adorable. They look like a cute family together. It’s funny but back in the day, I imagined Merlin Escanor and kid Arthur like that too. XD
  13. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    Many of us would want that. But what about Margaret’s body. Gil boy wouldn’t allow that.
  14. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    Lol I was about to say , it will be hard cause Arthur is youngest of the group. But I completely forgot about Cougar captain Vivian. She did call him kawaii right before Arthur vs. Hendi began. Though there is nothing to worry about as long as Merlins is on the watch. XD It will be very hard to...
  15. Arianna Krauss

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 257 Discussion/ 258 Predictions

    Holy hell Merlin is CRYING !!! Omg , I thought that would give a nice dimension to her character but didn’t think NS would go through with it. Also Chandler looks like a Dwarf body builder/wrestler or something. And Cusack looks like a gargoyle man. You know what I’ll wait for better quality...
Top