Recent content by ariellindz

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 520 Discussion/521 Predictions

    I was thinking along the same lines! It reminds me of tulip bulbs...oncertainly they finish growing and the flower wilts, the bulb cracks apart and the "daughter bulb" takes nourishment from that and the life cycle begins anew. Maybe that's a little something of what we're witnessing in Natsu...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 476 Discussion / 477 Predictions

    Apparently I am in the minority of this but I wouldn't mind Dimaria being defeated after this chapter. Yes, it is all going pretty quickly but if my memory serves correct, then this is very typical of Mashima's style. He doesn't dwell too much on the battles of the underlings. We know that all...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Maybe I'm alone in this, but I think I can get on board of this idea of Natsu having a tumor. Perhaps it's because it's a dose of reality in there, maybe because it's so relateable for me, maybe because it's showing that Natsu isn't invincible and that he does need help from others. Well, it's a...
Top